2018 Gold & Outdoor Festival
Posted: June 20, 2016
By Robert Guardiola
The Delta Gold Diggers presents their annual Gold & Outdoor Festival, in the heart of California’s famed Mother Lode country near Woods Creek at the Mother Lode Fairgrounds, Sonora, CA, August 18-19. The event is attended by over 3000 attendees including many families. Event hours are Saturday August 18, 10am-6pm, Sunday August 19, 10am-5pm. Admission is $7 adults, 12 and under are free. $1 off for Vetrans or 2018 Gold & Outdoor Festival Card.
The activities will be:
METAL DETECTING HUNT
- Hunt for all ages
- Buried treasure will be up for grabs
- Detecting Education & Training
GOLD & OUTDOOR RAFFLE PRIZES VALUED AT OVER $5,000!
- Manufactures and Dealers conducting equipment and product demonstrations.
GOLD PANNING AREA
- Learn from experienced miners how to pan for real gold.
- Great fun for “kids” of all ages. Newbie’s to the elite!
MULTIPLE BUILDINGS & OUTSIDE AREAS PACKED FULL WITH …
Arts & Crafts
Activities & Games for ALL!
PROSPECTING SEMINARS (subject to change)
- Local Prospecting – Basic Prospecting.
- Follow the Old Timers – Advanced Prospecting.
- Geology – Basic Understanding & Advanced
- Metal Detecting / Electronic Prospecting