Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Stan Calavan
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

--
22 Sep 2022 12:51 AM
    I have been Prospecting the Arizona desert now for a couple of years with really no success. I did buy a small hand puffer, dry washer but have had no success finding ground worth using it. I have been mining in the Morris town area claims. I know there must still be some gold out there on those claims, just need a little guidance on where to look for it. I tend to migrate towards the small washes and I guess that's not where to go since I have found nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would love to meet someone up on the claims just to get some ideas on where the gold hides out in the desert.

Thanks Stan
    Gary Whited
    Highbanker
    Highbanker

--
    29 Sep 2022 11:23 PM
    I have not been to Morristown in several years. It is a good area. Talk to GPAA members in the Phoenix area for help. I have been frequenting Quartzsite in the Winter months because of the Mineral shows but my finds have been minimal. My prospecting in AZ all depends on the price of a Southwest ticket from Dallas, TX to Phoenix.
    Stan Calavan
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    01 Oct 2022 01:21 PM
    Thanks for your reply!
    I am so use to the rivers and streams of Washington and California. It's very easy to find there.
    Israel Mendoza
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    02 Oct 2022 07:30 PM
    Gold is where you find it Stan.
    Keep at it and learn along the way. Eventually your luck will change.
    Israel Mendoza
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    02 Oct 2022 07:49 PM
    I don't have a dry washer either. I metaldetect, use a gold spiral wheel, a can set up a recirculating using a small highbanker & a small rock crusher.
    Israel Mendoza
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    02 Oct 2022 07:52 PM
    I don't have a dry washer either. But I metal detect, use a gold spiral wheel, and can set up a recirculating system using a small highbanker & Also use a small rock crusher.
    Israel Mendoza
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    I don't have a dry washer either. But I metal detect, use a gold spiral wheel, and can set up a recirculating system using a small highbanker & Also use a small rock crusher.
    Israel Mendoza
    Greenhorn
    Greenhorn

--
    You are not authorized to post a reply.